Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Why I Love Asian Guys








I'm finally able to have a blog that's dedicated to Asian men. Now, you're probably wondering why I'm attracted to Asian men? Well, it started back in high school, when I met my friend, who was into Japanese things as well as other things from other Asian cultures. She introduced me to Japanese music, anime, mangas, Japanese movies, Japanese fashion, etc. and I loved it. I like it all, including some things that are Chinese and South Korean. Now, being a young African American woman, who is into the Japanese culture, and the Asian culture period. I would say that this is something that makes me unique, somewhat different in a good way, and me.

Not to mention that I have a cousin, who also introduced me to these things, too because he really likes Japanese things just like my friend really likes it, and I really like it, too.
So if you add all these things together, I am now very attracted to Asian men, and I have been for a while, now. They're really cute, sexy, and they have their own style. Especially a lot of the Jrockers (Japanese Rockers). Yes, I love listening to rock music, especially a lot of Jrock, and I really like heavy metal rock music, too.

I've never been with someone that's Asian before, but Asian men seem to be really nice. They're also very smart, bright and intelligent, and they have respect for their cultures as well as respect for other people's cultures.
Well, this is my tribute to Asian Guys and the cultures that they happen to be from. I'm glad that I'm able to do this, and I'll be back with another blog!

My name is Tokyo!
Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment