Friday, November 18, 2011

Loving Asian Men is Unnatural??


Hi everyone! I'm just posting this up here as a question. I've never been told this, but some of you probably have, because this kind of crap gets told/said to people all the time.

Have you ever been told that loving Asian men, or any other race, and having a preference for a certain race of people was unnatural?

If so, how did you deal with it?
What kind of things were said to you?
And what kind of things did you say to the people, who told you this nonsense?

I've never been told this, but I'm just curious to know if any of you have ever been told this. It tends to happen to people often, when they have a preference for who they want to date/be with or marry and have a family with (if you're looking to get married and have kids). I just can't believe that shit like this is still happening in 2011. It's about to be 2012 in a couple of months, and this shit is still happening? Give me a fucking break. People really need to just get the fuck over themselves. Really? They really do? Because there's nothing unnatural about having a preference for Asian men, or to love and adore them. There's nothing unnatural about it at all, because people are attracted to whoever they're attracted to. Nuff said!

But if any of you guys out there had experienced this. Please let me know, and put it in the comments section. I want to know what happened, and how you had handled it.

Because I love and adore the hell out of Asian men, and nothing will ever change that. I always have, and I always will. Plain and simple. If people don't like it oh well! They will have to suck it up, and deal with it, and just fucking accept it and move on, because I'm not changing who I'm attracted to anytime soon. And you shouldn't change for anyone either, because I know I'm not. I don't give a fuck what people think, and you shouldn't either. Because just like them, we also have a right to like/love who we like/love. So if you love Asian men, and you have a serious deep attraction to them like I do! Then by all means, go on ahead and pursue them, because I'm going to! LOL!!! :-) Fuck everyone else! ;-)

But anyway, put your comments down in the comment section, and let me know how you had dealt with this situation, and people telling you this bullshit!

I'll be back next time with more posts, but for now its good bye!!
Tokyo!

2 comments:

  1. Well, my boyfriend is Chinese, and I have a huge thing for Asian men so to say.. Once I've been commented "what's wrong with Finnish men?" and I was quite shocked. I felt like she was accusing me for being a racist toward my own race. Well. I'm just saying when I LOVE AN ASIAN GUY, AND I LOVE ASIAN GUYS' LOOKS AND GENERALLY THEIR PERSONALITY ROOTED IN THEIR CULTURE it doesn't mean that I have something against others!!! Why do people have to take it that way? If somebody is totally nuts about dark chocolate, do people ask her "why do you hate white chocolate?" GEEZ.

    Yeah, there's nothing unnatural in loving people. Hating those who love is wrong! Loving is never wrong!!

    Thanks for this post! I'm glad you're posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah people have a tendency to say that this kind of attraction to one's specific race of people is superficial, and its not. there's nothing wrong with it.

    i have nothing against people of my own race, because of my preference on who i choose to date/be with.

    i don't feel the need to be attracted to other races of people, when it comes to dating and relationships just to show that i'm not racist, or because people say its self limiting my options and/or being superficial, or to show my loyalty to my race, or to show my openness towards other people, because i don't.

    i'm not racist against other people, or towards my own, because i prefer to only date/be with east asian guys. i can have a preference, and still show openness to others, and to my own. so i think its a bunch of bullshit, when people say shit like that. that's why i felt the need to put this post up here, because its something that needs to be said. i mean come on, now. this shit is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete