Saturday, October 16, 2010

Be Proud and Natural






Something has been on my mind for a while, now and it has to do with the fact that a lot of Asians go out of their way to bleach/lighten/brighten their skin, and then go have cosmetic surgery to remove that characteristic from their eyes. Asians have one of the most beautiful, sexy gorgeous features, and beautiful dark shades of caramel skin.

Why are there a lot of Asian people going out, and doing this (especially Asian men)? I notice this more with Asian women, than I have with Asian men, but I've heard that they're Asian men, who are doing this, too. Why by into the western (Eurocentric) standard of beauty? I mean Asian men have the most sexiest, gorgeous unique features that almost no one on earth has. So why try to achieve the Eurocentric look? Don't by into the European standard of beauty. There's really no need to by into it.

So I'm saying, be proud of your looks/features and natural style! Its not only very beautiful, but its also very gorgeous and unique. It's a trait/characteristic that's obviously sexy and attractive. So embrace it!

No comments:

Post a Comment