Sunday, January 30, 2011

To all the haters.....






I know that they're going to be people out there, who are going to hate on Asian men, and will continue to stereotype them as well as portray them negatively just like the media does. I never had people approach me with this negativity, but just because it's never been brought up to me doesn't mean that it doesn't happen, and that it doesn't exist, because it does.

The only thing I will say is this. To all the haters out there, who are racist, prejudice, sexist or whatever. Know this! Asian men are great, and they always will be. You can't take that away from them. You can believe the negativity you see in the media, and on television all you want, but that's not going to change the opinions of women like myself, who think very highly of Asian men. There will always be women, who will like/love them just as much as I do, and will admire their cultures, and how great they are as men!

Look at all these wonderful/sexy pics of these women, who are with these men! If this isn't proof that Asian men are loved, appreciated and respected as men, then I don't know what is.

Not to mention that these are probably the same people, who hate on/belittle/degrade and disrespect black women, and don't think too highly of them/us! Wouldn't you agree? I do! They believe everything they see about black women in the media, and on television just like they do with Asian men, and its very sickening and very hurtful! These people really need to start thinking for themselves, instead of believing the HYPE!! In other words, they shouldn't believe everything they see on television, and in the media. They need to go out, and find out for themselves what we're like, and they will find out that we're nothing like how the media portrays us! WE'RE NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL!!

But anyway, back to what I was saying. Asian men are great and wonderful, and they always will be.

You can never take that away from them!
Just know that!

And to everyone else on my blog! Thanks for the support! I really appreciate it! I will be back later. Until then, Sayonara. Or should I say BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment